Skip to the content
Let me make it clear about How To: Kindle Fire Email Setup
first Generation Kindle Fire Email Setup For POP/IMAP:
- Therefore first from your own home display display screen, choose Apps then hit e-mail
- Should this be to become your very first e-mail account in your Kindle Fire faucet Start, then for choose E-Mail company select Other. But, in the event that you currently have a merchant account faucet the menu symbol followed closely by Add Account then more.
- The Username will be your complete current email address and the Password will be your e-mail password. Tap Next than select POP 3 or IMAP (IMAP is preferred as a result of bigger function support).
- Under Incoming Server settings, the settings will likely be showed currently at their standard values but we are going to alter some of themвЂ¦.Your Username is likely to be your complete current email address as well as your Password will be your e-mail password.
- Type the needed IMAP/POP host title (then it is вЂњoutlook if you are using Office 365.office365 вЂќ otherwise click on this link). For protection kind, choose SSL while for Authentication kind verify PLAIN is selected. In Port be sure it’s set to 993 if you’re making use of IMAP or 995 if you’re utilizing POP.
- If making use of IMAP, for IMAP path prefix value keep the standard value (automated using NAMESPACE if available).
- After clicking Next, under Outgoing Server settings, the settings will undoubtedly be showed currently at their standard values but we are going to alter a handful of themвЂ¦
- Type the needed SMTP host name(then is is if you are using Office 365 вЂњsmtp.office365 вЂќ otherwise follow this link).